Monday, August 3, 2009

So Sad

A young woman, very good friend of my sons, died today at the young age of 30. She was admitted to the hospital on Friday with dangerously low platelets, and passed away today. My medical knowledge is limited, but my guess it that it had something to do with her Lupus. She suffered badly from the disease.

She always wanted children-it was her goal in life. They had just decided to not worry about getting pregnant and were going to start adoption procedures this week.

My heart goes out to her husband. He's such a neat young man and they both have been good friends to my boys. In fact they all roomed together at one time.

Gonna be a tough week.

1 comment:

  1. Gone at such a very young age and to leave behind a husband too. So sad. My prayers go out to them.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...