Monday, April 6, 2009

Prayers Are Appreciated

My almost-5 granddaughter, Gracie, was admitted to the hospital yesterday. Because she was an extreme preemie (1 pound 12 ounces, 25 weeks), and had to spend so much time on a ventilator, she has problems with her windpipe. If a cold settles there, she could have real breathing issues, which was the case yesterday. She's in ICU and seems to be improving, but our hearts are always in our throats when this happens. Life seems to be suspended until we get the news that she's going home.

Pray that going home will be soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how scary. I'm sending tons of thoughts and energies to her - and your whole family. I hate when little ones are sick. :(

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...