Thursday, February 26, 2009

Packing

Important things:


The dressy outfit is done. I'm not sure I'm totally satisfied with it, the knit has a nap and doesn't slide very well, but I think it'll be fine and the jewelry goes pretty well with it.


Pardon the cluttered sewing room-a clean sewing room is a room where nothing happens! All the batting that sits in front of the mirror is there to keep the cheap mirror from tipping backwards. The bolts have stripped and the doggone thing won't stay steady. Do you like the black socks?

I just have to sew a snap in the purse, and alter a t-shirt I bought the other day. The shirt is a little low-cut, but I think I can take it up a bit in the shoulders and make it work.


A zippered pocket in the back.

A nice little iris on the flap.

2 comments:

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...