Friday, March 13, 2009

Pining

Our friends, Wayne and Connie, took care of Chloe while we were gone. Wayne and Connie have a menagerie and love having Chloe join the fun. Chloe has a best friend at their house-Tucker the cat. She and Tucker play together, eat together, sleep together. They are inseparable!

Since we brought her home she's done nothing but lay on the back of Stan's recliner and stare out the window. She really misses her best buddy!

I informed her this morning that I was NOT getting her a cat! I guess we'll have to arrange a playdate!

1 comment:

  1. We will just have to have her play with Molly, she is not a cat, but she sure loves other animals. Sometimes I wonder if she doesn't think that she is a cat!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...