Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow, Snow and More Snow!

It has been snowing here since last Thursday.  Every day Mother Nature dumps several more inches on us.  And now, as the snow might be letting up, the forecast is for very cold temperatures.  Interstate highways have been closed in the area on and off all day, and right now I-90 is restricted to essential traffic until morning.  I am so over this!  The one bright spot is we don't have to travel for Thanksgiving and by Black Friday, my first official day of work, things should start getting nicer.

It is very pretty, though:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how did you survive Black Friday? We did go shopping and muttered our condolences to all retail sales help!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...