Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cheesecake-Oh My!

I made this gluten/wheat/rice/corn/etc. free cheesecake tonight. Dang, it was good! Sorry I didn't take pictures but we've already cut into it.

My Allergy Free Cheesecake
3 8oz pkgs softened cream cheese
1/2 C coconut flour
1 C sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray. Line bottom with wax paper or parchment. Beat cream cheese, add sugar and coconut flour. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Spread in pan and bake for 50 minutes. Let cool a bit, then run a knife around edge to loosen and remove sides of pan. Cool completely. We had ours with a splash of Torani Raspberry syrup. Not too heavy, not too "fluffy."

1 comment:

  1. Yummy.... especially the raspberry sauce! Now we just need to come up with a recipe that does not have eggs either....

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...