Thursday, February 12, 2009

We Have Winners!

First, I want to thank all of you who visited my blog and entered my drawing. It was so cool to meet people from all over the world. In fact, my three winners come from three different countries. I couldn't have planned that!!

I recorded each entry on an Excel sheet and used those numbers to draw. I used the Random Number Generator (so easy) and plugged in my range of numbers.

The generator picked:
Franny at Picklebeans
Fitty at Fitty's Pink Rose Garden
Beckie Holso at Art Beckons

Franny and Fitty had e-mail addresses, but I couldn't fine Beckie's. Beckie, I left a comment on your most recent post, so contact me through that.

I'm so excited to have been a part of this. I can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I see the tiny any now, lol... we grew raspberries where I grew up, mom made the best jam out of them. They are still my favorite of all the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Marty! I am so excited to have been chosen =)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...