Friday, February 6, 2009

Sheesh!!!

We made a road trip to Billings yesterday to give my SIL her prayer shawl and pick up a couple of booster seats her daughter was giving to us. The SIL LOVED her shawl, by the way, and said she would take it with her to Chemo.

We got home with two boosters. We have a convertible car seat-from birth to toddler, but it was rapidly getting too small for the grandsquirts. I decided that all the covers on all three seats needed to be washed. Manufacturers don't seem to take into account that old people like DH and I need to have detailed instructions on taking these covers off and worse, putting them back on!


Chloe did her best to help-actually she was rooting for crumbs dropped by children. She found a few. The covers are drying-God help us when it's time to reassemble! I think the boosters will be fine, but that big car seat will be a big pain.On the upside, I did manage to squeeze in a trip to Hancock Fabrics. I am so proud of my restraint! The only fabric I bought was five yards of batiste, which I use for the hankie bonnets and is almost nonexistent in Bozeman. I can get it at one small shop but it's pretty pricey. I picked up some bobbins for my Viking and a bit of elastic but that was it! The major restriction was time-I could have spent more money with more time, but I'm just going to say I had self control.

Hey, it's my blog, I can lie if I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...