Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Book?!!

Okay, I said I wasn't going to review a lot of books, but here I go again! This book got hold of me and I couldn't put it down. I inhaled it in a couple of days.

The author, William Paul Young, has shown exactly what God's love is all about. He tears down all our preconceived notions about religion, faith, judgment, forgiveness and love.


Mack, a father and husband, loses his youngest daughter to a psychopath who kidnaps and kills her. After almost four years in "the great sadness," God leaves him a note in his mailbox asking him to meet Him at the shack where they think his daughter was murdered. Mack learns who God really is and how to heal from such a terrible tragedy.

If you really think you know God, read this book. You'll be amazed at how much you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...