Monday, May 13, 2013

It Was a Nice Mother's Day

A very nice day.  Went to church, stopped at my favorite coffee shop, then headed home to change and gather up stuff for dinner.  Off to Steve's house for a backyard beer can chicken barbecue.  We sat in the shade on the deck visiting and watching the kids play.  A very mellow day, I felt spoiled and appreciated.  I took my camera but I never took it out of my purse.

Stan did give me some very pretty roses on Saturday.

They're opening nicely. 



Jim and Millie gave me these lilies.  Just have to figure out where to plant them.  I have a ton of lilies in the backyard, so maybe I should find a home for them in the front.

The flowering trees are a little early this year.  Our jelly crabapple tree is going nuts!  We're going to have to share the apples this year!

Looks like snow!

1 comment:

  1. Belated M Day wishes. The roses are outstanding and you did a great job of sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...