Thursday, May 13, 2010

Later, Dudes!


Won't have time to post after tonight so I'll just do a quick one. My two sisters, Stan's sis, and I are headed to Mazatlan on Sunday. I have a craft show on Saturday then I'm coming home to dump off my craft stuff and pick up one sister and various luggage. Then we're heading to Billings where we'll fly out at 6:00 AM (yuck!) Sunday.

I don't think Stan is too heartbroken about not going along. Four women would probably drive him nuts. And he'll be content to go fishing and eat all the foods I can't.

When I get back we'll turn around and take off for Reno for 5 days (bowling tournament). So I'll be gone for a couple of weeks.

Take care, friends-see ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...