Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a Boy!

Not a human boy, but a 3-year-old West Highland White Terrier. His name is Merlin and he's going to be Chloe's best buddy. I found him on Craigslist for Stan for his birthday.


Merlin, claiming Stan's lap-something Stan is not too sure about!


Chloe's not too sure about Merlin on HER human's lap!


Making friends-they hit it off right from the start.

Chloe is five, so there's not too much difference in age. Merlin needs to be neutered-I can't believe they hadn't done it before-and he needs training on the radio collar because Westies are runners, he'll run off in a heartbeat if we don't control him. He's spraying so the neutering is going to happen really soon. They both need grooming soon, too.

He's a sweet loving dog, I think he'll fit in just fine.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! They look so much alike, how the heck can you tell them apart?!!? Your granddaughter can't wait to meet him, she thougth it was cool that there were 2 Chloe's, I had to explain to her that it was Merlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute!! Have fun! Sometimes I wish I had a lap-dog...but then I come to my senses and remember how much work another living creature would be....no thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...