Monday, August 10, 2009

Stepping on Some Toes

I know that many people out there are protesting the President's health care program. I just ask that you read and research all the info before getting upset. And please DON'T believe all those e-mails that Aunt Mary forwards from somebody else-most of them are propaganda that some one who stands to gain financially from this thing not passing has manufactured. Go to congress.org and read for yourself.

In the meantime, here is a link to a friend's blog-he seems to have done some research and has a pretty good take on it:

Joe's Knitting Blog

I welcome comments, but I do have the "moderation" set, so if you want to call me names you won't see that on my blog. A good give-and-take is fine, though.

1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't believe the aggravation we've had with Laura's Medicaid. Or rather, the HMO that Texas Medicaid pushed on her. The worst of both worlds, with the random denials of private insurance with rare doctor acceptance of Medicaid.

    As far as my insurance, one of my coworkers got in a car wreck last year, and we had to do a big pancake breakfast fundraiser to cover out-of-pocket expenses. And coverage has dropped since then. At higher rates.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...