Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hats, Hats, Hats!

So far, I have all the Yoda ears stiffened and drying and I just cast on for the last hat. I have the hats for the boys' siblings done as well. I can't wait until she gets all the hats! She thinks she's paying for them, but they're going to be a family gift.

Her oldest is twelve so I figured he wouldn't be too keen on Yoda so I made a basic hat in his school colors.

The only girl is 8 I believe, so she gets lavender.
Now I must apply myself so I can mail them this week yet. She wants them for Easter so that would be enough time. Oh, I did send the first one off to get an idea of size, and they loved it! And it looks soooo cute on the baby. I'll see if she minds my sharing pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Love all of the hats but my personal favorite is the lavender. That 8 year old is going to be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute hats and how sweet of you to gift them all!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...