Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another Halloween Bites the Dust

Just popped in to apologize for not posting.  Not sure why-I've been sewing and knitting-but life seems to get in the way these days.  Just thought I'd drop off these shots of some curtain climbers in costume.

The ninja. (With a dog sniffing the candy in his bag.)

Butterfly


Sam spends all his time crawling on the ground, throwing toy grenades and rolling for cover!
I start working in earnest at Macy's on Saturday.  Not too many shifts yet, it's still early in the season.  I could have worked there tomorrow and Friday but those are the days I work at the church. 

Wow, I'm tired.  I can't believe tending to trick or treaters could be so tiring!  We set a record this year-114 kids.  The weather was so nice-70 degrees F-everybody took advantage of it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you had fabulous weather-- it was raining here all night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce costumes. Dont' take on too many shifts. You need time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...