Saturday, March 1, 2014

Like a Lion

March certainly did come in like a lion. It's still storming as I write. It's not quite as bad in our little town, we're far enough away from the passes we don't usually get as much snow. We were supposed to go to a funeral in Bozeman this morning, but the sheriff issued an "essential travel only" warning. This never happens here-schools never close even if the temps are way below zero.

Our poor deck furniture probably thinks we'll never use it.

So I'm baking to keep the house warm. And yes, those cupcakes are "safe" for me. Pizza later.
A warm up is expected tomorrow and it will be thawing by the middle of the week. Some of the snow piles around town are over 15 feet high, it'll probably be July before those are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...