Saturday, April 28, 2012

Eight Years Ago

Eight years ago, Stan and I drove to Salt Lake City, he drove his truck, I drove Jim and Millie's van.  We drove through Pocatello ID in the worst snowstorm we had ever seen.  The next day we took the van up to the University of Utah medical center so Jim would have a vehicle.  They had airlifted him and Millie to SLC because Millie was in labor at only 25 weeks.

That evening we got to witness the birth of a tiny 1 pound 12 ounce girl.  What a scary time!  She spent almost 4 months in the NICU, coming home with all kinds of medications and paraphernalia.


Today she is a sturdy, feisty kid-smart as a whip, and loving anything purple and pink.


Happy birthday, Gracie-I am so grateful you stayed with us.

1 comment:

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...