Sunday, December 11, 2011

Strolling

Thursday night was Manhattan's Christmas Stroll.  Of course Santa was there.  He started at the school library handing out treats to the kids, while the kids did crafts.

Sydney and Grandpa, I mean Santa!

He inhaled that candy cane!
 
They had kits for little polar bears.  Very cute!
 
Then he rode the sleigh to the bank downtown to have pictures taken with the kids.  The bank does this service for free and they are really good pictures.

 I had a really great picture of Santa among the kids on the wagon, but I didn't want to show kids' faces on the Internet with no permission, so I showed Syd instead.

Great pic of the Big Guy!

 Like a dummy, I didn't take pictures of the other grandkids when they showed up at the bank.  I'll have to steal some of Millie's.  I hung out at the bank while the kids strolled-not really up to running all over town yet.  I refer to "the bank" because in our small town there is only one bank.  They are very community minded and it really is a place where "everybody knows your name."


2 comments:

  1. Santa doesn't have to come to your house, he lives there. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once, someone asked me what it was like to sleep with Santa. I just said, "Ho, ho, ho!"

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...