Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rest in Peace, Sweet Gramma

Gramma Liz joined her husband in that beautiful place called Heaven today.  She fought the hard fight and is now basking in Jesus' love.  Can't help but think there was a huge celebration up there this morning.  When Millie told Gracie that Gramma Liz had passed, Gracie excitedly said, "Oh goodie, now she can tell Gramma Pat all about me!"

We'll miss ya, girl, but I know you're no longer frail, blind or depressed.  Have a blast dancing with the angels!  I have an image in my mind, that just like in Henry Van Dyk's poem, just as you left our sight, someone on the other side shouted, "Here she comes!"

1 comment:

  1. Just got internet tonight....so sorry about Gramma Liz...but you know I can see her dancing about also. Hugs to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...