Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday Girl

Gracie turns six on Thursday. I can't believe so much time has passed. It seems like just a few weeks ago that we made weekly trips to Salt Lake City to see our tiny preemie. Now she's a sassy, opinionated, smart little lady with a mind of her own. She is thriving in kindergarten, and is already talking about what she'll be doing in first grade.

Dangerously small, not even able to breathe on her own, this is her very first picture.

Her first tee ball game-they all were so darn cute!

Happy birthday, Boo!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She was tiny!! My son was tiny and he was almost twice her size. 2lb 12oz! Wish her a happy belated birthday from us!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...