Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Word or Two

Things have been pretty hectic around here since we got home. I posted some pics to Facebook, but have completely ignored my blog. Sorry!

Our trip was completely healing and relaxing. The weather couldn't have been better if we'd ordered it! Even the forecast Tsunami from the Chili earthquake didn't come, other than a bit higher than normal evening tide on Saturday.

Stan and I hung out a lot, just watching the ocean and looking for dolphins. We lucked out our last full day there with the dolphins-they were in the water in front of our resort all day. I got a little video, but they don't like to pose for still pictures. The video isn't very good, since I couldn't see the image in the LCD screen in the bright sunlight and only figured out how to convert to the viewfinder afterwords!

The cruise ships aren't the only ones who make towel animals:

Random sailboat picture:

Brown eggs from the supermarket:

For breakfast scrambled eggs with chorizo and mangoes on the balcony:

Our building:

Spent a lot of time right here:

More tomorrow. (I hope)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home away from home looks lovely -- hope the good weather followed you home. Your socks are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy to hear from you! I do moderate the comments before they post just in case...